USB OTG Support for XL
I was successfully able to test USB On the Go support for Xperia L.
=> Actually Xperia L has inbuilt support for USB OTG but doesn't provide enough power to run it so here's the Guide
=> Disclaimer : I am not responsible to the damage you may do to your device. Its your device your responsibility :P
• Compatible accessories :
• Thumb Drives
• USB Keyboards
• USB Mouse
• Incompatible :
• Materials/Accessories Needed :
• USB OTG Cable.
• Xperia L off course
• USB HUB
• Power Source in this case HCL ME U1 Charger.
• Full Root for running root application : USB OTG Helper
=> Lets Get Started :
• Root your Xperia L (Full Root)
• Download the application stated above.
• Connect your USB hub to power source like the image shown below.
• Connect it to USB OTG cable to your Phone
• Plug in USB Thumb drive
• Now Run USB OTG Helper App then press mount.
=> Whoooaaa USB OTG is now working.
Also see this post on XDA and also see my latest article on Rooting Sony Xperia M.