|Sony Xperia M : Rooted|
First of all what all we need to get Sony Xperia M Rooted :
• Sony Xperia M (Off course)
• Framaroot, a one-click apk to root some devices (Xperia M works as of 4.1.2 firmware tested on my friends phone 3 times.
• Patience and some brain.
So lets move forward and before moving forward
• You may brick your device if you don't follow steps correctly.
• And You are only responsible for it and nor I nor Any other person.
• Don't blame me or any other for bricked devices.
• First of all Download the Latest Framaroot Application for your Device in This case Xperia M and install it.
• Then open the application.
• Then select Superuser and then Gandalf then wait for few second a dialogue will appear on your screen indicating this message "Success :-) Superuser and su binary installed. You have to reboot the device"
• Click on Okay and poof your device will get rebooted and it may take some time to boot wait for it to boot completely
• Go to your app drawer and see a Superuser app installed just use a root app to confirm your root and yeah that's all.
• Simple guide to root wasn't, Video guide coming soon. If you want more of these guides new etc you can subscribe to us via email.
Also see our previous article on Top 6 Android Games - TechNOHOL Coverage.