Skip to main content

How to root Sony Xperia M - Rooting Guide

Sony Xperia M : Rooted
Hey all guys after a long time without any posts i am back and i wish you all readers a very Happy New Year and have an amazing 2014 ahead :-). So lets get started.

First of all what all we need to get Sony Xperia M Rooted :

Sony Xperia M (Off course)

Framaroot, a one-click apk to root some devices (Xperia M works as of 4.1.2 firmware tested on my friends phone 3 times.

Patience and some brain.

So lets move forward and before moving forward

• ----Disclaimer---•

• You may brick your device if you don't follow steps correctly.

• And You are only responsible for it and nor I nor Any other person.

• Don't blame me or any other for bricked devices.

• First of all Download the Latest Framaroot Application for your Device in This case Xperia M and install it.

• Then open the application.

• Then select Superuser and then Gandalf then wait for few second a dialogue will appear on your screen indicating this message "Success :-) Superuser and su binary installed. You have to reboot the device"

Click on Okay and poof your device will get rebooted and it may take some time to boot wait for it to boot completely

• Go to your app drawer and see a Superuser app installed just use a root app to confirm your root and yeah that's all.

• Simple guide to root wasn't, Video guide coming soon. If you want more of these guides new etc you can subscribe to us via email.

Also see our previous article on Top 6 Android Games - TechNOHOL Coverage.

Comments

  1. Hello bro((I want to know that,,if I download all versions of framaroot app))then how would I get to know that which version is compatible for xperia m)))))))I understand ur all steps but I only stuck in this step)))so if u have some time than tell me clearly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I cant say I don't own the device but I used my friends device to check this application(Of course He had Xperia M) It worked perfectly.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

HCL Me U1 Stock ROM With Google Play for Both 1 GB ram and 512 MB ram

HCL Me U1 >> Hey guys, I am here to share you HCL Me U1 Stock Rom [Google Play Inbuilt] Video tut coming soon...

USB OTG Support for XL

USB OTG Support for XL Xperia L I was successfully able to test USB On the Go support for Xperia L. => Actually Xperia L has inbuilt support for USB OTG but doesn't provide enough power to run it so here's the Guide

Missing Link for Android - Application Review

Missing Link :  Wireless Connection/Control app for your Droid . Ever wondered that you can control/transfer your files onto your PC/laptop ? If you didn't you are in right place.Missing link is a mufti platform app (For the moment its available only on Android and Windows. Linux. Mac OS and iOS support coming soon) for controlling/transferring files remotely over a WiFi/LAN.